Add your name to our list and we’ll keep you posted on our activities and progress towards reforming Florida’s Autism Insurance Mandate and improving access to services and resources.
- Could a Tiny Worm Help Treat Autism? - #NewStudy http://t.co/ZW3gHwtc0p via @usnews - posted on 13/12/2013 01:10:26
- Getting Job-Ready With Autism http://t.co/xsieWOmTxH via @HuffPostParents - posted on 10/12/2013 01:23:07
- Attention #Florida: Free autism screening for children in Naples http://t.co/o2tzmgn3XR - posted on 10/12/2013 01:21:31
- "@onlyramzi: There are amazing people everywhere. #GiveBack" / So true ! - posted on 06/12/2013 23:51:24
- Many thanks @mrequenacnn for a wonderful interview yesterday @CNNLatinoMiami #Autism http://t.co/qzFqFUoacy #Vida - posted on 05/12/2013 15:30:52
Find us on Facebook
- 12 Nov 2013Father Dedicates 500-mile Bike Ride to Raise Awareness about Florida Autism LegislationAutism Conquers’ Founder Jorge Zighelboim will cycle more than 500 miles from Miami to Tallaha...
- 10 Nov 2013A Father’s Ride to Change Autism LawView Map: Click here Autism Conquers founder, Jorge Zighelboim will cycle more than 500 miles from M...
- 27 May 2013One family wages a battle to reform a flawed Autism Law“Our daughter is Autistic and Insurance companies are not paying for adequate therapies” Jorge Zighe...